自3月27日起, 2020, Congress has passed three acts that provide federal grant funds to institutions. Funding received through the three acts includes both student grant funds and funds for the institution. The funds are titled Higher Education Emergency 救援 Funds (I, II, and II) and have been authorized by the following Acts. 冠状病毒的援助, 救援, and Economic Security Act (CARES) signed March 27, 2020 Coronavirus Response and 救援 Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) December 27, 2020 American Rescue Plan (ARP) March 11, 2021.
The Higher Education Emergency 救援 Fund II (HEERF II) is authorized by the Coronavirus Response and 救援 Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 (CRRSAA), 公法116-260, 于去年12月11日签署成为法律. 27, 2020. In total, the CRRSAA authorizes $81.88 billion in support for education, in addition to the $30.75 billion expeditiously provided last spring through the 冠状病毒的援助, 复苏, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, 公法116-136.
The Higher Education Emergency 救援 Fund III (HEERF III) is authorized by the American Rescue Plan (ARP), 公法117-2, 于3月11日签署成为法律, 2021, 提供39美元.6 billion in support to institutions of higher education to serve students and ensure learning continues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Institutional Quarterly Report - Quarter End 3/31/2021
Institutional Quarterly Report - Quarter End 6/30/2021
Institutional Quarterly Report - Quarter End 9/30/2021
Institutional Quarterly Report - Quarter End 12/30/2021
Institutional Quarterly Report - Quarter End 3/31/2022
Institutional Quarterly Report - Quarter End 6/30/2022
Institutional Quarterly Report - Quarter End 9/30/2022
Davenport University's Annual Report Year Two
(1) An acknowledgment that the institution signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used the applicable amount of funds designated under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs to provide Emergency 金融援助 Grants to Students.
Davenport University signed and returned the Certification and Agreement to the U.S. Department of Education on April 13, 2020, for the HEERF Funds for Emergency 金融援助 Grants.
(2) The total amount of funds that the institution will receive or has received from the Department pursuant to the institution's Certification and Agreement for Emergency 金融援助 Grants to Students.
Davenport University received $5,986,150 through the Coronavirus Response and 救援 Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021, 其中1美元,462,636 is to be provided directly to students as Emergency 金融援助 Grants.
Davenport University received $10,503,211 through the American Rescue Plan, 公法117-2, 其中5美元,616,991 will be provided directly to students as Emergency 金融援助 Grants.
(3) The total amount of Emergency 金融援助 Grants distributed to students.
截至3月31日, 2022, 太阳城官网分发了1美元,462,HEERF II的636和5美元,256,214 of HEERF III to students as Emergency 金融援助 Grants.
(4) The estimated total number of students at the institution that are eligible to receive HEERF II/III grants
Approximately 6,500 students are eligible to receive HEERF emergency grants.
(5) The total number of students who have received an Emergency 金融援助 Grant to students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs.
截至3月31日, 2022, 5,909 students have received either a HEERF II and/or HEERF III emergency financial aid grant.
(6) The method(s) used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency 金融援助 Grants and how much they would receive under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs.
HEERF III funds are prioritized for students with the greatest need as indicated by the Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) that is determined by the U.S. Department of Education (ED) through the Free Application for Federal Student 援助 (FAFSA). Undergraduate students with a full-time credit load are also prioritized.
类别1 - EFC is between 0-5,846 (Pell eligible EFC's)
第二类 - EFC is greater than 5,486
3级 - Non-FAFSA filers and foreign students
奖 (Semester Amount) for Undergraduate Students (Winter 2022)
奖 (Semester Amount) for Graduate Students (Winter 2022)
(7)任何指示, 方向, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the Emergency 金融援助 Grants.
Students are instructed to use their funds for the eligible expenses indicated in the FAQ's.
- All educational expenses (including but limited to tuition, 费用, 书, 供应, 住房, 餐, 运输)